For two years I have been talking about getting my awesome back and recently I declared victory on that big goal. Now I am moving on forward to find my new awesome, whatever that might be.
The past is gone and I sure enjoyed it at the time. But it’s time to move on to what the future has in store for me. I got here by establishing goals, a daily routine and measuring progress, always reaching a little further each time.
So, to recap:
- I can walk
- I have a driver’s licence and a new car on order
- This summer,I will be cruisin’ on my own to and fro as my desires take me.
- I am typing this with one hand on my Maltron keyboard and while slow, I am getting faster with practice.
- My life is rich, I look great and I feel fantastic.
- I have an amazing house in a beautiful little mountain town
- I love and I am loved.
- I m very lucky indeed.
I have a few blogs in the hopper and will get them posted soon and then move forward to what’s next. It likely won’t be all that exciting but that’s good as I am finally accepting this next stage of my life….whatever it may hold looking forward not back. There will probably be some gardening, some trail walking, a bit of star gazing and and some travelling.
Hopefully we will be hosting friends, so come by sometime for a visit.
Today’s featured picture is Donna and Daryl my bro and sis in laws who came by last summer. Come back,we miss you, your laughter and your smiles.
I am awesome and so are you.