A quick clarification on yesterday’s post regarding goals. To be clear, have as many as you like but just don’t feel pressured to add more unless you feel that the larger number is achievable or you’ve made room for more by achieving some others.
Set goals. Achieve or exceed. Celebrate. Feel rewarded and motivated. Set more goals. Repeat.
I just spent half an hour chasing a thought squirrel and now I’m back . I was thinking that an inspirational quote about goals might be helpful to me and you so I went looking/googling for something that would “speak” to me. Most were very preachy but here’s a few I liked:
- If you get tired, learn to rest. not quit
- All great achievements take time.–Maya Angelou
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, never the goal.
- Fear is the cheapest room in the house. I’d like to see you living in better conditions.—Hafiz
- Good things come to those who work their asses off and never give up.
- Once in awhile, blow your own damn mind.
Today’s feature image is Roop. He was at the groomer yesterday and came back clean and trimmed. We call him “”Puffy Roop” for a few days as his fur is clean and puffy. Roop never gives up He just takes a rest, has a look around and changes his plan. And what he mostly wants is chicken and my winter boots in his bed. Every day he achieves his goals or alters his goal from my boots to my husbands or a guest’s. He always gets some boots. And he always gets chicken. It helps that he’s very sweet and we love him.