I was asked this yesterday and I’m afraid it really threw me off balance. To be perfectly honest I was already off balance and I must admit I was a bi stumped? Goals? Don’t I have enough of these already? I don’t really have time for any new ones. Having said that I have just added driving to my list within the past two weeks. Which is not quite as simple as it was the first time around when I was 18 (or so I’m told)
- Strengthen left side of body through exercise sessions 4×1 hour sessions weekly
- Walk the 1km around my house in the Spring (down the hill on one side and up the hill on the other
- Chair Yoga 1 hour weekly with goal to attend regular classes at the studio in the Spring
- Begin home workout on my treadmill — goal is to be able to do some light jogging within a few months
- Massage and Chiro 1x weekly each
Mental and Learning Goals
- Pursue undergraduate degree and complete it in 3 years or less
- Continue my daily blog
- Begin study and training for Drivers test this summer.
- Continue personal maintenance 3-4x monthly
- Plan trip to Algarve, Portugal in September
- Plan driving trips through Montana and North Western US with my husband this summer
This is not an invitation to a pity party but I have quite enough goals to fill my days at the moment – I am interested in landing some more successes first before I set any new targets.